Universal Rail Systems – a Canadian railway service and project solutions company
At Universal Rail Systems, our work is getting and keeping Canada’s railway operators in motion – safely and sustainably. We work coast-to-coast, in every railway sector, and on any size project.
Our civil management services extend outside of the rail network and into delivering for Canada’s oil & gas and mining industries.
Our full range of solutions include:
Civil Construction in Rail, Mining and Oil & Gas
Production and Rehabilitation
Signals and Communications
Our commitment is service excellence and offering our clients exceptional value. Within our team, we call this Doing It Right. It's a simple statement that conveys so much of who we are:
- Committed to building Canada’s future and honouring those who delivered our more than 49,000 kilometer, coast-to-coast, railway transportation network;
- Offering innovative railway solutions by providing integrated, seamless services and project delivery;
- Carefully and deliberately building an unparalleled team of experienced railway professionals, each averaging more than 20 years in the industry;
- Achieving predicable, reliable performance to bring even large-scale, highly complex projects in on-time and on-budget; and
- Exceeding client expectations, so you go home each night confident in your forthcoming or existing track operations and with peace of mind.
We proudly operate a family of Universal companies under the banner of Universal Rail Systems. Each company features a unique specialization, a cross-Canada presence, and a commitment to living and reflecting our overall company values and service-focused philosophy.
You can count on us to take on any size project in any location across Canada. We have the knowledge, capacity and equipment to deliver. We can offer individual services, and we specialize in providing integrated, turnkey solutions for multi-stage projects or multi-service contracts.